- Fall Tennis Events - Summer is winding down, and so are some of the tennis programs. The Cardio Tennis sessions are cancelled for the rest of the season. Due to low attendance, the Ladies Clinic on Sunday mornings are also cancelled. The Men's Clinic will continue. The Ladies and Mens tennis teams are playing in the fall. If you read more ...
- Reduced Tennis Rates in August - Adult tennis events in August will be lead by JT von Seggern, an accomplished tennis player who has been helping to coach the Junior Tennis Team this summer. JT was a 4-year varsity tennis player at Randolph College, where he earned all region awards. In his college career he set records for the most single read more ...
- Early Morning Snack Bar Offerings – July 24th - By request, the Snack Bar will be offering "free" coffee for parents and "MiniBites" at a $1 per pack for kids tomorrow morning from 7:45 am - 11:00 am.
- Wine, Maggiano’s and Movie are ON!!! (7/22/2017)
- Spring Hill School Parents Only – School Supplies (7/21/2017)
- GLASS at the Club – Injury (7/21/2017)
- Tennis Update (7/19/2017)
- Lost and Found – Wednesday, July 19th (7/17/2017)
- Adult-Child Tennis Social is Cancelled (7/14/2017)
- Final Tennis Social is Friday! (7/12/2017)
- Food at Family Game Night – July 15th! (7/12/2017)
- New! Cardio Tennis on Tuesdays (7/6/2017)
- Parent-Child Tennis Social on Friday! (6/28/2017)
August 24 @ 9:15 am - 12:00 pm
August 24 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
August 24 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
August 25 @ 9:15 am - 12:00 pm
August 25 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
August 26 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
August 27 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
August 27 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
August 27 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm